- Qello Concerts by Stingray, Stingray Karaoke, Stingray Classica, Stingray DJAZZ, and Stingray Naturescape are now offered as part of the Stingray All Good Vibes subscription on Amazon Australia’s Prime Video Channels
Sydney, April 6, 2022 – Stingray (TSX: RAY. A; RAY.B), a leading music, media, and technology company, announced today the launch of Stingray All Good Vibes channels with Amazon’s Prime Video Channels in Australia, a paid add-on subscription exclusive to Prime members. Starting today, Prime members will have access to subscribe to Qello Concerts by Stingray, Stingray Karaoke, Stingray Classica, Stingray DJAZZ, and Stingray Naturescape. The launch showcases the quality and diversity of Stingray's growing product portfolio and its strength in reaching new audiences.
These premium entertainment services bring customers on-demand sold-out concert performances by today's biggest headliners, the greatest jazz performances, and a collection of beautiful classical music concerts, operas, and ballets from around the world. Music fans can also sing their hearts out to exceptional karaoke and unwind to beautiful imagery from the four corners of the globe.
Stingray All Good Vibes Prime Video Channel Highlights
- Qello Concerts by Stingray features concert-films and award-winning music documentaries from the biggest and most influential artists, bands, and musicians.
- Stingray Karaoke includes all the top songs to sing along to, from golden oldies to today's hits. They range from rock and pop to children's classics and songs in the style of today's top-charting artists.
- Stingray Classica features breathtaking excerpts of orchestral performances, operas, and ballets, including the grandest, most popular classical musical productions filmed from famed opera houses and theatres worldwide.
- Stingray DJAZZ features the world of jazz without limits with a unique selection of rare documentaries, intimate portraits, behind-the-scenes footage, and exclusive interviews.
- Stingray Naturescape offers an escape to a world of stunning nature scenes, all set to peaceful soundtracks.
"Stingray is committed to delivering best-in-class entertainment for music fans," said Jonathan Champion, Managing Director (Australia) of Stingray. We are thrilled to be working with Amazon Australia’s Prime Video Channels and providing them with the highest level of services. Our shared commitment to evolve and adapt to subscribers' needs guarantees new levels of growth and success in the industry."
We are excited to bring even more selection to our Prime members in Australia with the launch of Stingray All Good Vibes on Prime Video Channels,” said Hushidar Kharas, head of Amazon Prime Video Australia. “Our customers have shown a keen appetite for music documentary including P!nk- All I know so far and Chasing Happiness, and it’s fantastic that we are able to expand our offering to include concert films and more award-winning music documentaries, all within the Prime Video app.”
The Stingray All Good Vibes bundle is now available on Amazon’s Prime Video Channels Australia for $7,99/month. Go to www.primevideo.com/stingray to learn more.
Montreal-based Stingray (TSX: RAY.A; RAY.B) is a leading global music, media, and technology company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B services, including audio television channels, over 100 radio stations, SVOD content, 4K UHD television channels, FAST channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music, and music apps, which have been downloaded over 160 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 160 countries. For more information: www.stingray.com
About Amazon Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of award-winning Amazon Originals, hit movies, and popular TV shows—available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Prime members in Australia can stream hit TV shows, popular movies, and Australian Amazon Original series including The Test: A New Era for Australia’s Team, Making Their Mark, Making Their Mark, Head Above Water, Luxe Listings Sydney S1, Back to the Rafters, and the upcoming Class of, Deadloch, and The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart. Customers can also enjoy hits like Golden Globe award-winner Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Nine Perfect Strangers, The Tomorrow War, The Boys, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Coming 2 America, Upload, plus Emmy Award-winners Fleabag, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and licensed content.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV. For a complete list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
- Prime Video Channels: Paid monthly subscriptions that customers can add to their Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership. For an extra monthly fee, Prime members will get access to content from premium third-party networks and other streaming entertainment channels without leaving the Prime Video account.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations Manager
PR Manager Australia and New Zealand
+61 410 648 949