Stingray Digital continues its expansion in Europe
Stingray Digital, a Montreal-based provider of music services to multi-channel operators, announces the launch of Music Choice on D.Smart in Turkey
“It is an exciting day for Stingray Digital to be launching the enhanced Music Choice service with D.Smart service,” said Eric Boyko, President and CEO of Stingray Digital. “TV service operators around the world are recognizing the value of commercial-free digital music channels as an important value-add benefit for their subscribers,” he added.
Subscribers of the digital basic tier will enjoy 33 uninterrupted digital music audio channels across all key genres and eras. In order to enhance the experience the music is complemented by album covert art that are displayed on the television along with the details of the currently playing song and the song playing next.
The specific channel line-up has been adapted to the taste of the local market with 3 Turkish channels as well as a lot of different genres including Rock, Pop, Blues, Urban, Jazz, World, and many more. Stingray Digital’s programmers are based in many countries around the world, allowing for customisation of programming to meet the listening habits in different regions.
About Stingray Digital Group:
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 75 million subscribers in 61 different countries. Our properties include:
- Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV and multiplatform in Canada, in the US and in Latin America (www.galaxie.ca)
- The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV and Internet (www.thekaraokechannel.com)
- Music Choice Europe, the leading digital music service on TV in Europe and Africa (www.musicchoiceinternational.com)
- Concert TV, a video-on-demand service distributed to 45 million homes in the US and in Canada (www.concerttv.com)
- Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for business (www.stingray360.com)
- Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other (www.stingray-music.com)
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap. Headquartered in Montreal, the company has 200 employees in Montreal and Toronto, Canada; London, England; and Tel Aviv and Los Angeles in the USA. For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: (514) 664-1244 Ext. 2283
For sales inquiries, please contact:
Tel: 0044 203 141 9139