PROFIT magazine unveils 25th annual list of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies
PROFIT Magazine today ranked Stingray Digital No. 115 on the 25th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. Stingray Digital ranks No.10 in the media and marketing services category. Published in the Summer issue of PROFIT Magazine and online at PROFITguide.com, the PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian businesses by their revenue growth over five years. Stingray Digital, a worldwide leading provider of multiplatform music services, made the PROFIT 500 list with five year revenue growth of 589%.
“To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada, the PROFIT 500 has expanded to recognize the entrepreneurial achievements of more than 500 Canadian companies,” says Ian Portsmouth, Editor in Chief of PROFIT magazine. “PROFIT is proud to now showcase Canada’s forward thinking small business entrepreneurs and honor their talents and innovations.”
“Stingray Digital is proud to be on the PROFIT 500 ranking and to be ranked No.10 in the media and marketing services category. This achievement reflects the strength of our products and confirms the relevance of our current growth strategy,” says Eric Boyko, President and CEO of Stingray Digital.
Stingray Digital is the largest provider of music services in Canada both for residential use through the Galaxie music service delivered to more than 10 million homes in Canada and enjoyed by 60% of Canadians on a regular basis, and for commercial use with now more than 61,000 commercial locations receiving Stingray Digital-produced music programming.
For a complete list of Canada's fastest growing companies, visit http://www.profitguide.com/microsite/profit500/2013/
About Stingray Digital Media Group
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 75 million subscribers in 71 different countries. Our properties include:
- Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV in Canada and in the US (www.galaxie.ca)
- The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV and Internet (www.thekaraokechannel.com)
- Music Choice Europe, the leading digital music service on TV in Europe and Africa (www.musicchoiceinternational.com)
- Concert TV, a video-on-demand service distributed to 45 million homes in the US and in Canada (www.concerttv.com)
- Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for business (www.stingray360.com)
- Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other (www.stingray-music.com)
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, the company has 200 employees in offices across Canada and additional offices in Los Angeles, and London, England. For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.
For more information, please contact:
Gary Pelletier, Vice President, Marketing
Stingray Digital Media