Anytime, anywhere, Claro video customers can enjoy a karaoke catalog with thousands of songs and a great variety of concerts with both of these services.
Montreal, April 29, 2020 – Stingray, a leading music, media, and technology company, today announced the launch of its SVOD services Stingray Karaoke and Qello Concerts by Stingray on video streaming service Claro video. Stingray Karaoke and Qello Concerts provide the best music offering and complement Claro video’s diverse entertainment content already available in the platform.
Starting today, both services are available in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, and Dominican Republic. And will be launched in Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay on May 4, and Peru, Ecuador and Chile on May 7.
Claro video customers can access two services created especially for music fans, Qello Concerts to watch sold-out performances by music’s biggest headliners or Stingray Karaoke, which allow them to grab the mic to sing their hearts out to massive, crowd-pleasing hits.
“We are thrilled to have concluded an agreement that brings our high-quality, curated music content to Claro video subscribers,” said Eric Boyko, President, Cofounder, and CEO of Stingray. “Accessing content with ease on multiple platforms has become a requirement for viewers. We are committed to building long-lasting relationships and finding new distribution opportunities that respond to Claro’s customers’ needs with our SVOD services Stingray Karaoke and Qello Concerts.”
“We are focused on providing our customers with an unparalleled entertainment experience and are delighted to add Stingray’s music services to our content offering,” said Alberto Islas, General Manager of Claro video. “With Qello Concerts and Stingray Karaoke SVOD services, concert and karaoke fans can now find high quality music content on Claro video.”
Qello Concerts by Stingray Highlights
- Over 600-asset library spans most popular music genres: classic, alternative and progressive rock, pop, metal, Latin, jazz, EDM, indie, and more.
- Features the biggest headliners of today and yesterday such as Alejandro Sanz, Beyoncé, Bon Jovi, Cristian Castro, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, Imagine Dragons, Juan Gabriel, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Miguel Bose, Nirvana, Queen, Ricky Martin, Santana, Sin Bandera, Thalia, The Doors, U2.
- New concerts added monthly.
Stingray Karaoke Highlights
- An extensive catalog with 12,000 songs and all music genres including pop, rock, reggaeton; hip-hop, and more.
- Today’s hits and yesterday’s classics in the style of The Beatles, Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias, Juan Gabriel, Lupillo Rivera, Paulina Rubio, Enmanuel, Pablo Montero, Los Tucanes de Tijuana, Mana, Bob Marley and The Wailers, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears.
- Disney favorites such as Frozen, Moana, Beauty and the Beast, Descendants, among others.
- A monthly subscription provides members the ability to grab the mic and belt out their favorite tunes whenever the mood strikes.
- New songs added every month.
Whether on television, web, or mobile devices, Stingray offers the best music experience whatever the time, place, or mood.
Montreal-based Stingray (TSX: RAY.A; RAY.B) is a leading music, media, and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, SVOD content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music, and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries For more information visit www.stingray.com.
About Claro Video
Claro video is one of the leading VOD (Video On Demand) services in Latin America via streaming, which gives its audiences immediate access to one of the most complete and attractive content offerings on the market and offers its subscribers the possibility of enjoying thousands of films, series, documentaries and concerts, and also access recently released films by Purchase or Pay Per Event, just a few weeks after their premiere in cinemas.
Claro video also offers the possibility to contract streaming services from FOX +, HBO, Paramount +, Indy Car, Qello, Stingray, Picardía Mexicana and Noggin, providing a dynamic service with several entertainment proposals for the user. Claro video is operated by Claro video, LLC., an affiliated company of América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. Claro video is available in several Latin American countries including Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Paraguay and the Dominican Republic.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications
514-664-1244, ext. 2362
Marketing and Communications, Latin America