Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate person, eager to learn new things and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our collection team. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
What You'll Do
- Obtains payments on a timely basis for outstanding transactions via direct contact with clients;
- Contacts customers regarding unpaid invoices, unauthorized deductions and reconciliation issues. Ensure repeated follow up as necessary to achieve resolution;
- Utilizes effective interpersonal skills to build relationships in order to establish and maintain good long term customer relationships;
- Brings a “Best in Class” mindset to collection techniques and procedures;
- Recommends solutions on delinquent accounts and escalates accounts according to collection policies and procedures. Recommends accounts to be placed for 3rd party collection.
Who You Are
- University degree or additional training in related discipline;
- At least 1 year of collection experience with a track record of success;
- Strong work ethic;
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite of software and ERP systems.
What You're Good At
- Customer service ;
- Working productively while working indepently;
- Working with Microsoft Office suite and learning ERP systems.
- Adapting to a fast paced industry environment and dealing with a high volume of transactions to collect.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.