Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of deploying of automatized and ephemeral infrastructures, be it public or private clouds, VM, or containers?
If the answer is yes, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join our Infrastructure team. This position reports to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Manage deployment, oversee the smooth operation et reliability of Linux and Windows servers on a large scale in a Cloud-native environment;
- Optimize and streamline the deployment of applications and services;
- Oversee the implementation and best practices of data collection systems;
- Develop and implement solutions that will detect, alert, and analyze errors, trends and behavioral patterns.
Who You are
- Diploma or university degree in a related field;
- Profound knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud, and/or Microsoft Azure;
- Experience in Linux administration;
- Knowledge of Chef, Ansible, and/or Puppet;
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Go, or bash.
What You’re Good At
- Understanding the difference between various machine image management tools: AMI, Packer, Docker, firmwares;
- Using and automatizing integration systems like Jenkins, Bambo, Concourse, etc.;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented;
- Upholding the DevOps methodology;
- Communicating in French with proficiency in English.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.