Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a smart, curious engineer looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our Deployment team. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects on cutting edge platforms and technologies. You will be mainly responsible for support activities, including problem solving, technical communication with our clients, and documentation. You will also work with the other technical teams to understand the complexity of our systems, and ensure that behave optimally. This position reports to the Technical Architecture Specialist.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for various production IT and network environments ;
- Provide a high standard of technical support to Stingray’s customer base ;
- Ensure proper tracking and resolution of customer’s support requests ;
- Work closely with software developers, product managers and product deployment team ;
- Maintain deployment and support documentation.
Who You are
- An excellent written and oral communicator in English (Other language is a plus) ;
- Experienced with Linux (CentOS/Red Hat) ;
- Skilled in networking (TCP/IP, VPN, Multicast, etc.) ;
- Knowledgeable of technical aspect of Cable and IPTV distribution.
What You’re Good At
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines ;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented ;
- Strong organizational and planning skills ;
- Superior teamwork skills ;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.