Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a self-reliant, efficient manager looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking for a Lead Backend Software Developer to join our development team. This position reports to the chief architect.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage a team of programmers;
- Participate in the elaboration of the backend for the different Stingray’s applications;
- Estimate the required time to develop features and projects;
- Develop in different frameworks, technologies and tools:
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Caching Servers (memcache, Redis, etc)
- Continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Micro services (Docker, ECS)
- Support and maintain existing systems.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering;
- 7+ years of experience in development and experience as a team lead;
- Strong leadership;
- Exceptional programming skills;
- Strong knowledge of O-O concepts, design patterns and continuous integration;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
What you are good at
- Leading a team;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organization and planning;
- Being autonomous and dynamic;
- Able to deal with multiple projects at the same time;
- Jump in existing projects rapidly.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new