Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are an enthusiastic and efficient person who has a creative and flexible approach, we want to hear from you!
Our development team is currently looking for IT Technician to manage the helpdesk and support all the departments within our organization. You will be responsible to diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues, to ensure that the IT infrastructure is working properly for a wide variety of people.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the creation of interactive and multimedia platform and the development of Web, Mobile and Smart TV cutting edge technologies. We’re looking for smart, curious and multi-talented people who are passionate about music and new multimedia technologies.
What You'll Do
- Manage and answer all helpdesk demands for the Montreal HQ and all Stingray satellite offices
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade workstations, notebooks and phones for new and existing employees
- Analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software problems on various platforms and technologies, including the meeting rooms equipment (videoconferencing)
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Create or update technical documentation
- Technical diploma or AEC degree in IT (or equivalent working experience)
- Experience in a helpdesk environment and with a ticketing system
- Experience installing, configuring and servicing desktops, notebooks, printers, IP Phones and meeting rooms audio-video equipment
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Windows suite, MacOS, Office suite and 365
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience with physical, virtual and cloud environment
- Knowledge of Networking concepts and troubleshooting tools
- 24/7 support schedule shared within the team in place and occasionally requiring interventions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Organized, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal work environment.
- Initiative and ability to learn fast.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.