Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a resourceful, independent person looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking for a Delivery Coordinator to join our Deployment team. This position reports to the Post-production/Delivery team lead.
What you’ll do
- Play a key role as part of the team responsible for customer deliveries worldwide;
- Work closely with our Development, Sales and Content teams to ensure a seamless customer experience;
- Verify, validate, answer or dispatch support request from the clients;
- Get familiar and use internal tool to deliver content;
- Evaluate new process to improve the delivery.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor or DEC;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook software;
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (French and English);
- Interest in music and ability to analyze it in order to identify problems related to multimedia applications;
- Knowledge of encoding tools (e.g. Ffmpeg, Vantage, MainConcept ...) an asset.
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail and being thorough;
- Adapting to change and learning quickly;
- Working as part of a team;
- Being esourceful and independent.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.