- The widest selection of free music on TV, web, and mobile now available in Singapore
Singapore, June 16, 2017 – Stingray Digital Group Inc. (TSX: RAY. A; RAY. B), a leading business-to-business multiplatform music services provider, today announced the launch of Stingray Music on Singapore’s Singtel starting June 16, 2017, marking the service’s debut in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Singtel becomes the first pay TV provider in the Asia region to launch the multiplatform Stingray Music service. Stingray music will be launched as part of the Singtel Circle benefit.
- Singtel Circle customers will enjoy 50 audio channels on television in the most popular genres including Mandopop, K-pop, and customised channels of local favourites such as Cantonese, Malay, and Total Hits Singapore.
- Subscribers will also have free access to the Stingray Music mobile app and web player that offer an additional 2,000 Vibes channels in over 100 genres.
- Every Stingray Music channel is curated by an expert music programmer to provide the best listening experience for every moment, place, and mood.
“We are thrilled to debut Stingray Music in Asia with Singtel, Asia’s leading communication group,” said Mathieu Sibille, Managing Director of Stingray for Asia-Pacific and CEO of Stingray iConcerts. “Launching Stingray music with Singtel is another step forward in Stingray’s product distribution and expansion in the region. Because of the fantastic opportunities the Stingray product suite can offer, more partners are keen to consider our music strategy as a solid opportunity to reach out to discerning consumers, from baby boomers to Generation Z."
Stingray (TSX: RAY.A; RAY.B) is a leading business-to-business multi-platform music and in-store media solutions provider operating on a global scale, reaching an estimated 400 million pay TV subscribers (or households) in 156 countries. Geared towards individuals and businesses alike, Stingray’s products include the following leading digital music and video services: Stingray Music, Stingray Concerts, Stingray iConcerts, Stingray Brava, Stingray DJAZZ, Stingray Music Videos, Stingray Lite TV, Stingray Ambiance, Stingray Karaoke, Festival 4K, and Classica. Stingray also offers various business solutions, including music and digital display-based solutions, through its Stingray Business division. Stingray is headquartered in Montreal and currently has close to 350 employees worldwide, including in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Israel, Australia, South Korea, and Singapore. Stingray was recognized in 2013 and 2014 as a finalist in the Top 50 of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50TM list, and figures amongst PROFIT magazine’s fastest-growing Canadian companies. In 2016, Stingray was awarded best IR for an IPO at the IR Magazine Awards – Canada. For more information, please visit www.stingray.com.
For more information, please contact:
Managing Director of Stingray for Asia-Pacific and CEO of Stingray iConcerts