Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Vice President Product Marketing, this smart data-savvy individual will help us truly scale our user acquisition efforts via all available channels.
You might be a great fit for our team if you are excited about creating scalable digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of your day between Salesforce, Google AdWords and a spreadsheet.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage mobile user acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust marketing spend and efforts accordingly
- Track and report on campaign performance data
- Grow Stingray’s worldwide digital presence
- Generate millions of installs of our apps
- Meaningfully grow in-app revenue
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent track record of driving growth and meaningful engagement
- Experience managing paid spend campaigns on social media (especially Facebook and Google)
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Tableau, App Annie, FireBase and Google Analytics
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Great communication skills and an ability for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Interest in the music industry is a real plus; you should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English, French and extra points for Spanish or any other language
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.