Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers?
Our Deployment team is currently looking for a Technical Lead — Software Developer — Deliveries to share technical knowledge and work closely with the members of the Deployment team.
We are seeking a candidate with a great attention to detail, resourceful, independent and accountable who has the ability to adapt to new situations.
What You’ll Do
- Helping us develop tools and automate the delivery process
- Act as the technical reference regarding technological concerns from the other team members
- Develop, maintain and improve the current delivery system
Who You Are
- A graduate in software engineering or computer sciences (or equivalent working experience)
- More than 5 years as a software developer
- Experience in Java development (other programming language an asset)
- Knowledge in Database and MySQL
- Knowledge of encoding tools (e.g. Ffmpeg, Vantage, Sox, ..) is an asset
- Looking to improve and maintain legacy code
- You have a passion for great customer service and you are looking forward to leveraging both your soft and technical skills
What You’re Good At
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (French and English)
- You thrive working as part of a team
- You are naturally curious and able to learn on your own
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are open to undertake a variety of work and you adapt to change quickly
Stingray is located in Old Montreal just steps away from the Old Port of Montreal and the Lachine Canal bike path. We are a young and dynamic company that offers a flexible and friendly environment. If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.