Team Lead - Deployment (Boisbriand)
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about process management and is dedicated to motivating a team to provide the best experience for our valued clients!
We are currently seeking a Team Lead – Deployment to manage our deployment team in Boisbriand. In this role, you will be expected to manage staff while aiming for continuous improvement of internal processes. This position reports to the manager of digital platforms.
What you’ll do
- Manage your team by setting goals, guiding them through challenging situations and providing feedback on a consistent basis;
- Coordinate projects (mostly digital) integrating content via CMS;
- Ensure the execution of the different stages of production and establish the deadlines;
- Analyze the needs and propose a project plan to internal clients;
- Ensure quality control and obtain approval at different stages of production;
- Continuously seek to improve tools, processes and documentation;
- Optimize working methods;
- Document new production solutions and technological issues;
- Supervise the operations of the warehouse;
- Analyze and interpret production data by preparing detailed reports with recommended operational solutions;
- Keep an eye on internal processes and technological tools.
What we are looking for
- Three (3) years of experience in project coordination;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- University degree in IT or Multimedia, academic training or equivalent experience (DEC will be considered);
- Knowledge about CMS program;
- Proficiency with the full Office Suite and knowledge of Jira or any other project management system.
What you are good at
- Master relationship builder; suppliers and clients appreciate you and your team looks up to you!
- Known for your attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and highly autonomous; you’re not afraid to act on an opportunity when you see one!
- Ability to prioritize and quickly adapt to change;
- Keen interest in new technologies.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- And much more!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our CAREERS page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.