Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is interested in Canadian and international taxation and enjoys project management in order to achieve tax compliance.
We are currently seeking for a Tax Analyst to join our finance department. This position reports to the vice president corporate finance.
What you’ll do
- Prepare the tax provision on a quarterly basis (statutory and consolidated) and respond to requests from the external auditors;
- Prepare tax returns for Canadian entities;
- Manage consultants in the preparation of international tax declarations;
- Manage tax audits;
- Estimate tax payments and ensure that they are made in a timely manner;
- Manage the transfer pricing process and the R&D credit claim in collaboration with a consultant;
- Manage everything related to taxation and communicate important aspects to the executive team.
What we are looking for
- Recognized professional accounting title;
- Master’s degree in taxation or In-Depth courses of the CICA (an asset);
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience;
- Experience in tax provision;
- Experience in international taxation (an asset);
- Bilingual written and spoken;
- Great computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Knowledge of the Great Plains accounting software (asset).
What you are good at
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Good sense of organization;
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.