Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are smart, curious and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a System Administrator to join our Infrastructure team. You will manage the Linux infrastructure of our company and will be responsible for application integration between software developers and IT managers. You will also be responsible to diagnose and solve technical and software problems, to ensure that the IT infrastructure is working properly. This position reports to the Service Center Manager.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for various IT environments;
- Automate software and system deployments;
- Actively participate in the analysis and product design;
- Work closely with software developers;
- Support and maintain systems on a 24/7 rotation.
What we are looking for
- Master of Linux and "open source" environment;
- Experienced with IT environments in the cloud (AWS);
- Experienced with Chef, Ansible or similar;
- Experienced with large Storage array;
- Experienced with Virtualization Technologies;
- Experienced in programming Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.;
- Knowledgeable of network equipment and concepts;
- Knowledgeable of IT infrastructure monitoring concepts
- Bilingual (French and English).
What you are good at
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly;
- Analyzing and solving problems;
- Documenting your work;
- Positively contributing in a motivated team;
- Being thorough and responsible for your actions;
- Being resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.