Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a smart, curious system administrator looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Level 1 Support Technician to join our Deployment team. You will be the ears and the voice of Stingray in the face of our customers. You will provide our customers solutions and reassurance when they contact us for assistance. You will have the opportunity to learn and understand a variety of technologies that make our TV services and applications possible. This position reports to the Deployment Team Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Be the first point of contact for Stingray employees or customers requiring assistance worldwide ;
- Perform fundamental troubleshooting steps with and fix basic issues ;
- Gather event information and document in the Stingray ticketing system ;
- Route tickets and work closely with specialists and analysts to bring issues to resolution ;
- Be available on different shifts on a 24/7 rotation.
Who You are
- Eager to offer customers professional technical assistance ;
- Meticulous when going through troubleshooting protocols ;
- Experienced with ticketing tools and properly documenting events ;
- A skilled individual who understands the power of teamwork.
What You’re Good At
- Communicating ( in English and French, Spanish a plus) ;
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly ;
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated ;
- Strong desire to assist and solve problems.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.