Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are an enthusiastic and efficient person who has a creative and flexible approach, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a part time Support Representative to assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks. This position is for our Stingray Business division.
What you'll do
- Answer 1st level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Identify and perform appropriate technical troubleshooting to resolve issues remotely;
- Escalate service issues/product failure to appropriate Support Coordinators for resolution;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients;
- Assist Operations with national deployments; waybill creation, fulfilling media/device shipments, outbound calling, etc;
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests and ensuring that they are addressed in an efficient manner (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
- Bilingual (Strong french is an asset);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Strong organizational (including time management) required;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written);
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision;
- Experience in IT or Network troubleshooting is an asset;
- Experience with Audio Visual equipment is an asset.
- Planning and organizing;
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Ability to work productively while working independently;
- Proactivity and Determination.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.