Support Coordinator, Level 1
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Stingray Business is seeking for a part time, Level 1 Support Coordinator who will assist the members of the support team with their diverse tasks.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, efficient, creative and flexible.
What you’ll do
- Answer first level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients throughout Canada all the while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Identify and perform appropriate technical troubleshooting to resolve issues remotely;
- Coordinate the dispatch of technicians when applicable and oversee ticket resolution in a timely manner;
- Create work orders for service visits, product shipments, etc.;
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure effective account management;
- Refer complaints of service or product failure or errors to appropriate personnel for investigation; Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients;
- Assist Project Management with national deployments; waybill creation, fulfilling shipments, outbound calling, etc.;
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests and ensuring that they are addressed in an efficient manner (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
What we are looking for
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Experience in IT or Network troubleshooting is an asset;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written).
What you are good at
- Strong organizational (including time management) required;
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision;
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Adaptability, proactivity and determination.
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.