Real Country 95.5 and Zed 98.9 have an exciting part-time opportunity in our promotions department. As a member of our team, you will represent Real Country 95.5 and Zed 98.9 at various events, concerts, festivals and on location broadcasts in Red Deer and Central Alberta. You must be motivated, responsible and energetic! This opportunity is for someone who knows how to have fun and can represent our brand in a professional, respectable manner.
- Attend station events and interact with listeners and clients.
- Maximize station on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage etc.
- Execute live and pre-recorded cut-ins.
- Conduct contesting and sampling opportunities on location.
- Perform emcee duties as required.
- Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Upkeep station vehicles.
- Other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Knowledge of station audience.
- Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have a flexible schedule and to be available on weekends.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send us your resume to Kaleigh Abraham, Promotions Director email@example.com
Submissions deadline: April 5th, 2019
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.