Part time jobs usually suck. The hours are all over the place, you have to work weekends….. but you don’t care. Obviously. You’re still reading. Probably because you know this is all about working a radio station, and there is nothing that sucks about that. We’re looking for UP! 93.1 & New Country 92.3 Summer Brand Ambassadors!
Reporting to the Promotions Director, our Brand Ambassadors will be motivated, responsible, and energetic and must be able to work independently and as part of a team. We’ve got a bunch or responsibilities and qualifications below, and yes, please read them, because they’re important, but basically we want people who are really outgoing and dependable, can drive (both skill-wise and legal-wise), aren’t afraid to talk to the public and have more common sense than the signs you’ll be hanging. But wait, there’s more:
- Make our station look AWESOME at on-location events through a combination of audio setup, promotional tents, banners, backdrops.
- Be social! Embrace the art of “the mingle” - we want you to engage with listeners and non-listeners at our events. Be knowledgeable about our radio station and spread the good word!
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles. We want Alfred, not Batman.
- Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
- Detail oriented: attention to detail is essential!
- Experience with social media. Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms ie. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and web. (ie. You know how to clearly communicate with and engage the social media audience in 140 characters or less!)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (ie: Outlook, Power Point and Word)
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory.
- Flexible availability: including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights.
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events.
- Must be willing get your hands dirty and handle occasional heavy lifting, while treating equipment with respect and care.
- Understand the importance of representing our brand in a professional manner at all events.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to Steve Trafford at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: April 19th, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.