Want the best job ever? 89.3 K-Rock is looking for our next promotions superstar! As a member of our Street Team, you will represent 89.3 K-Rock at lots of community and client events. Reporting to the Promotions Coordinator, you’ll excel in this position if you’re motivated, outgoing, energetic, and passionate about promoting 89.3 K-Rock in the Annapolis Valley!
- Make our stations look awesome at events by setting up promotional gear and signage.
- Be social! Not just the Instagram kind of social. You’ll engage with our listeners, fans, and clients. You’ll know what’s going on at the station so you can share it with people you meet.
- Be creative and quick thinking.
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects and broadcast equipment at client event broadcasts.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles.
- Use your wit, charm, and command of the English language to share the best of an event with our audience in 60 seconds or less on the radio.
- Create compelling content for all social media platforms
- Take responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution for all events. Punctuality is a big deal!
- Graduate or current student of broadcasting, media, public relations or marketing program is considered an asset.
- Previous radio experience is considered an asset.
- Detail oriented with stellar organization skills. Problem solving is your strength.
- Experience with social media. Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract is mandatory.
- Flexible availability, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win.
- Must be willing get your hands dirty and handle occasional heavy lifting, while treating equipment with respect and care.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send us your resume and cover letter to Nebraska Penny, 89.3 K-Rock Promotions Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: April 5, 2019
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.