Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are an enthusiastic and efficient person who has a creative and flexible approach, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Software Application Support Coordinator to assist the users of an internal platform and coordinate their requests with the development team. This position is for our Stingray Asset Management system.
What you'll do
- Handle proactive communication with the Support Level 1 team, the platform users and the development team;
- Gather all relevant information to add documentation to open tickets for better investigation;
- Take full ownership of the support workflow, take actions to improve the efficiency of this workflow;
- Provide client workflow support and technical issue resolution information;
- When applicable, provide training to clients in the use of our platforms and associated online applications;
- Identify or advise Level 1 on technical issues relating to the application platform;
- Perform regular monitoring of the system, as well as document product failures or errors for further investigation by the development team;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to management for all clients.
- Communicate feature requests to improve his monitoring/ information collecting experience.
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Experience in a Call Centre or Helpdesk environment;
- Experience in IT, basic technical experience is an asset.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written);
- Proactive in communications
- Inform clients of progress / ETAs / delays…
- Ability to collect any relevant possible information to document an event.
- Leadership and desire to take full ownership of the proposed responsibilities
- Team player (working with several departments);
- Strong organizational skills (including time management);
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work productively while working independently (autonomous);
- Proactivity and Determination.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.