Senior Manager - Customer Service
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer satisfaction and dedicated to motivating a team of staff to provide the best customer service possible for our valued client base!
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager - Customer Service to lead our Stingray Business Customer Support team. In this managerial role, you are expected to focus on people management with a continuous effort to improve internal processes. This position reports to the VP of Operations.
What you’ll do
- Build relationships with our clients by tending to their needs and providing impeccable customer service through engaging emails and phone calls;
- Supervise day-to-day operations, manage the approved department budget and maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities;
- Manage your team by setting goals, guiding them through challenging situations and providing feedback on a consistent basis;
- Take ownership of ticket escalations until resolution of the issue;
- Establish a service desk structure to maintain an accurate Knowledge Base with Key Support Topics and to document all customer service activities and discussions;
- Analyze service statistics and actionize on the data by preparing detailed reports and recommending operational solutions to your findings;
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards to continuously improve the efficiency of our process and service;
- Monitor and audit calls and ticket responses to ensure client experience is being held to the highest of standards; customer service agents are at the forefront of our business after all!
- Hire and train new customer service agents to enable them to deliver an excellent experience;
- Responsible to stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods; we strive to exceed customer expectations!
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, relevant field, or equivalent.
- Experience providing a world-class customer experience;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- A positive attitude, ability to work under pressure and attention to detail;
- Bilingual (French & English);
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Salesforce!
What you are good at
- Master relationship builder; clients appreciate you and your team looks up to you!
- Self-motivated and highly autonomous; you’re not afraid to act on an opportunity when you see one!
- Extremely analytical with an affinity for problem solving;
- Results-oriented and willing to challenge the status quo;
- Creative strategic approach when implementing new initiatives;
- Proven ability to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members to their highest levels of performance.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.