Senior Human Resources Advisor
We are currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Advisor to join our dynamic and growing company! This person will support the direction and the development of Stingray, a world leader in multiplatform music services and digital experiences.
You have a sharp political sense, are known for your persuasive skills and your ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities? You would like to participate in the development of an HR department and want an opportunity to grow? We need you!
What you’ll do
- Manage day-to-day human resources activities, support and coach managers on HR processes, practices and employee relations;
- Participate when needed in recruitment activities (assess needs, job postings, selection of CVs, job interviews, job offers, hiring contracts, etc.);
- Establish processes within the HR department and participate in the development of HR policies of the company;
- Identify potential sources of improvement and recommend action plans in the HR programs and practices;
- Help managers in the management of their employee’s performance appraisal, compensation and to support objectives;
- Produce various reports and analysis;
- Participate on various committees and / or working groups;
- Create and give training or information sessions;
- Participate in special projects (redesign of the employee manual, implementation of new HR modules in the HRIS, etc.);
- Perform exit interviews and analyze the turnover;
- Write employment letters, contracts, nominations letters, etc.
What we are looking for
- Diploma in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business Administration;
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably as a generalist;
- Experience in a high-growth company (asset);
- Knowledge of labor laws (Canada Labor Code, an asset);
- Leadership and business acumen;
- Strong ability to understand business issues and priorities and their impacts on people;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Bilingualism French and in English (spoken and written);
- CRHA/CPHR title.
What you are really good at
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, sense of urgency and strong focus on customer service;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sense of organization, follow-up and acute sense of priorities;
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work autonomously with a minimum of supervision.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.