Are you ready to develop and refine your career by joining an energetic team of tech-savvy music lovers? Stingray provides an encouraging and exciting atmosphere inspiring growth and creativity across all offices and departments, and is looking for key people to join the growing family.
The candidate we are looking forward to welcoming to our team is passionate about customer satisfaction, is well organized and has strong interpersonal skills. We also aim to welcome candidates who value longevity and loyalty as key tenets of their career growth.
Our team is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator, for our Montreal office. The Sales Coordinator is expected to support the Stingray Business Sales Team in their administrative tasks, as well as to effect administrative tasks to support our valued client base.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team;
- Assist in preparing relevant agendas and itineraries for sales events;
- Schedule client meetings and handle related travel bookings;
- Ensure all contracts for the Sales Team are fully executed;
- Hold client satisfaction at the forefront of your values by ensuring timely follow-ups and content updates;
- Schedule and lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings on behalf of the sales team;
- Produce weekly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc sales reports for relevant managers;
- Manage the store opening process (create work orders, track shipments, ensure delivery and provide follow-up support);
- Process store closures.
What we are looking for
- College degree or equivalent education, training, or experience;
- Bilingual (strong English);
- At least 2 years of experience in Client Services;
- Superior computer skills (MS Office);
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once.
Standout qualities you possess
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Superior communication skills;
- The ability to work collaboratively;
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Autonomy and a positive attitude.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfast, coffee, and snacks offered daily;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly prices;
- Neighbouring gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice weekly;
- On-site live artist performances;
- And much more!
Stingray offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for lunchtime picnics or jogging. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and work to ensure it with standout perks such as breakfasts, snacks, and coffee, as well as our 5@7 Fridays. We also offer free access to virtual health care!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and feel you have the qualities and experience to fulfill the demands of the role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!