Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about numbers and the music industry and ready to optimize our royalties processes!
We are currently seeking a Royalty Analyst to join our finance team. This position reports to the Controller, Americas.
What you’ll do
- Act as a point of contact with all collecting societies, copyright holders and within the company;
- Analyze contracts and tariffs applicable;
- Collate and validate the usage data received from Stingray’s distributors and ensure entry of complete and accurate information in the database;
- Generate the reports and the royalty statements applicable;
- Follow up internally and externally for payments, reporting, etc.;
- Help with the set up of new reporting in collaboration with the technical team;
- Any other tasks related to usage and royalty reporting for Stingray’s services and special projects.
What we are looking for
- Degree in accounting or finance or mathematics;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar field;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
What you are good at
- Autonomous, who takes initiative;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Ability to perform in a fast-changing environment;
- Leadership and pro-activity.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.