Stingray Radio has an exciting opportunity in the heart of Alberta’s rolling woodlands! We are looking for a Retail Sales Manager to drive sales and lead a high performing local team at boom 96.7 Whitecourt and REAL Country Edson & Hinton.
Stingray is a leading global music, media and technology force - we love doing radio and doing it well. It’s a competitive industry. It’s exciting. We need a great leader to guide our team with a keen focus on using traditional and new media to get results for local businesses in an ever-changing environment.
If this is you…we should chat:
- You have some sales management experience, a stellar track record in outside sales and a desire to bring out greatness in others.
- You LOVE to coach and mentor people and see them succeed.
- You can service a large account list of local clients.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing in today’s business climate and know just how hard our clients work to be successful.
- You understand that positive, energized people are the core of our success.
- You foster an environment of collaboration, ideas and action.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in an exceptional workplace…make it happen:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume and cover letter to: Craig Letawsky at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: Nov 29th, 2019
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company. Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent!