As the Receptionist at Stingray, you hold an enormous responsibility as the voice, face and first impression of our company. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality. You are that contact person for every client, vendor, listener for Stingray Newfoundland & Labrador and play a vital role in helping us strive for excellence.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Answers telephone, screens and directs the caller appropriately.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with information
- Outgoing mail coordination
- Assist with other clerical duties
- Manages the distribution of PSA’s, birthdays, other announcements.
- Manage the day to day prizing of our radio stations
- Accounts Payable – invoice input, accruals, filing, reports
- Sales support – package updates & writing orders
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Computer skills
- Receptionist & Accounts payable experience an asset
Receptionist’s skill set:
- Customer service – A successful receptionist will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company.
- Computer skills – You will need to answer emails, learn specific radio & accounts payable software, attention to detail is an asset
- Communication skills – Listening to customers, staff, speaking in a clear and friendly way are essential.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then please forward your resume to Karla Green via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: May 24, 2019.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.