Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a positive person who believes in the importance of offering customers exceptional reception services and who wants to make a difference with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the candidate will provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and discretion.
What you’ll do
- Answer all incoming telephone calls;
- Greet guests and inform the appropriate staff member;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of:
- Internal and external meetings, events, lunches and conference calls;
- Hosting clients;
- Trip planning: booking hotels, flights and coordinating car services.
- Manage inventory of office-supply orders, furniture and other specialty orders;
- Offer administrative support to various departments;
- Be responsible for shipping and receiving (Fed Ex, Courier Services);
- Assist members of the administration and operation team to ensure that we maintain a high level of customer service at Stingray.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience as a customer service agent and/or as a receptionist;
- **Bilingual (Advanced level in both French and English);
- Experience in booking travel is an asset;
- Available to work evenings and flexibility for holiday periods.
What you are good at
- Able to handle high-stress situations;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment;
- Highly Organized, possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks;
- Resourceful and Proactive;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with clients.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.