Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a positive person who believes in the importance of offering customers irreproachable reception services and who wants to make a difference with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our team. Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant to the CEO / Director of Operations, the candidate will provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and discretion.
What you’ll do
- Answer all incoming telephone calls;
- Greet guests and inform appropriate staff member;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, events and conference calls;
- Manage inventory of all offices supply orders, furniture and other specialty orders;
- Offer administrative support to other employees;
- Be responsible for shipping and receiving (Fed Ex, messengers);
- Assist members of the management team and others to ensure that we maintain a high level of customer service at Stingray.
- Experience as a customer service agent and/or as a receptionist an asset;
- Bilingual (Advanced level in both French and English);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment;
- Highly Organized, Possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks;
- Resourceful and Proactive;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task;
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with clients;
- Available for occasional work on nights, weekends and on holidays.
If you are looking for an exceptional work environment and you have what it takes to fill this position, send us your resume, a cover letter and your most recent school transcript to email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.