QA Tester (3-month contract with the possibility of renewal)
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Our Quality Assurance Department is looking for someone to join our team for 3 months and work with us during our busiest time. You will be responsible for helping the team test some of our most recent products so they can be released with the highest level of quality.
You will join an established team of testers who will provide training and support to ensure you have what you need to succeed. This contract is for 3 months with the possibility of renewal depending on workload and performance.
What you’ll do
- Execute test plans from start to finish independently;
- Help create test cases if needed;
- Identify potential issues and inconsistencies;
- Document the identified problems (bug);
- Follow up on questions and issues;
- Verify bug fixes and help developers investigate found issues.
What we are looking for
- Ability to write detailed, accurate bug reports;
- Capacity to stay focused and alert while testing the same application for extended periods;
- Fast learner and adaptable;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent!