Stingray in Calgary is looking for the next promotions superstar! As a member of the promotions team, you will represent XL 103 & 90.3 AMP Radio at events around the city. Reporting to the Promotions Coordinator, you will be motivated, outgoing, energetic, and able to work solo and as part of our Street Team at XL 103 & 90.3 AMP Radio. This is a seasonal position ending September 30th, 2019 with potential opportunity to be extended.
- Bring a huge energetic presence to station events, giving XL 103 & 90.3 AMP Radio listeners and clients the full VIP treatment!
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic brand ambassadors for the station by engaging listeners and clients.
- Work closely with the promotions team to build and maintain great relationships in our community.
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects and broadcast equipment at live broadcasts.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles.
- Develop current and compelling content for the XL 103 and 90.3 AMP Radio social media platforms.
- Provide detailed post-event reports and ideas on how to make the next event even better.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all events are executed efficiently and on time. Punctuality is a big deal!
- Graduate or current student of broadcasting, media, public relations, or marketing program preferred.
- Previous radio experience and knowledge of Calgary are assets.
- Experience with social media is essential. Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding!
- A valid AB Driver’s License and clean driving abstract.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Highly energetic, outgoing, and eager to interact with our audience and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to get your hands dirty and handle occasional heavy lifting
- Willing to become an expert at set-up and tear down of promotional and station equipment.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send us your resume with references to Dakota Miller, Promotions Coordinator - email@example.com
Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.