Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Stingray is seeking a part time Promotions Representative to join our team as a fun and outgoing station ambassador for both of our stations! You will represent Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze at community events, concerts and live broadcasts! Reporting to the Promotions Director, the successful candidate will need to be positive, professional and flexible. This is a great opportunity for those looking to get their foot in the broadcasting door or just wanting to work for a brand they love!
- Bring a ‘Hollywood’ feel to stations on-location events, including audio/video displays, promotional tents, banners, backdrops
- Be creative and quick thinking; an opportunity for new ideas can arise at any moment’s notice
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic brand ambassadors for the stations by actively engaging listeners and clients
- Work closely with promotions team to build and maintain great relationships and to develop, as a team, an effective street level presence at all events
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects and broadcast equipment at client remotes and live-to-airs
- Conduct contesting and opportunities on location
- Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms
- Attend and participate in meetings and creative brainstorms
- Provide detailed event wrap reports and ideas on ‘how could we make it better’
- Taking responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution for all events
- Upkeep of station vehicles
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events
- Positive attitude, team player and the ability to problem solve
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and passion to win
- Valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Geographic familiarity with the Metro Vancouver area
- Broadcast/journalism diploma a definite asset
- Ability to work hard and play hard as a member of a team of dedicated engagement specialists and prove yourself with minimal supervision
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.