Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an organized person with strong analytical skills developer who wants to create robust and exceptional systems, we want to hear from you!
Our development department is currently searching for a Project Manager, mostly assigned to the development and customization of the tools and procedures of the company.
What You'll Do
- Know, in detail, the different systems and tools used by the company
- Listen and respond to needs and problems related to procedures and/or to employee work methods, and suggest means to use the different systems and tools in order to improve the efficiency of the work that needs to be done
- Manage and plan the development and tasks related to adjustments to the tools in place
- Maintain, organize, and assure the viability of the different company tools
- Document procedures where necessary
- Work in unison with the different participants to carry out the necessary procedure changes in order to optimize their efficiency
- Follow up with the performance of procedures and the adequate use of tools using definite indicators, or other methods
- Be on the lookout for new tools that could help the company
- Report advancements and problems linked to the goal of deliverables to the various participants
- Manage and plan web development/mobile/TV projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degreein a domain related to IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project management
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- Capable with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Good understanding of JIRA, Confluence, Great Plains, Microsoft CRM
- Knowledge of multimedia concepts and technologies : Web (HTML), Mobile (iOS, Android) et television (IPTV, SmartTV) (asset)
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonnal skills
- Initiative and capacity to learn quickly
- Problem solver, organized, autonomous and highly motivated
- Excellent capacity to analyze and resolve problems
- Thorough and responsible in their actions
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.