Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are creative yet analytical, results-driven project manager looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Apps team. This position reports to the Apps Development Unit Manager. .
What You’ll Do
- Manage multimedia projects from planning, development and delivery within the established scope, schedule and budget;
- Define the objectives, risks and requirements needed to structure a project within an agile team of around 5-7 people;
- Coordinate with developers, designers, artists, testers and members of other teams;
- Manage communications between Stingray’s different teams and departments.
Who You are
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or DEC in management, technology, or a related field;
- Are equipped with previous experience in project management (5 to 7 years);
- Have knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA;
- Understand concepts of multimedia web, mobile and television applications (IPTV, SmartTV);
- Are bilingual in English and French.
What You’re Good At
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as fantastic interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented, and a fast learner;
- Strong initiative, organizational and planning skills;
- Superior teamwork skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.