Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the Product Manager is a data-savvy and innovation-focused individual who will scale our product footprint in international markets. You will work closely with cross-functional teams for all stages of the product’s life-cycle, as well as receive, assemble and synthesize feedback from different stakeholders in the company as well as customers.
You will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive features planning, live events and partnerships, determine business goals, lead KPIs optimization and ensure a fun experience for our listeners.
What you’ll do
- Set a product vision and strategy;
- Take ownership of feature design/priorities and proactively drive them with cross-functional teams;
- Work with Development teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention enhancements;
- Conduct in-depth market research;
- Drive in-app marketing strategies (messaging, push notifications) and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize service engagement/virality/monetization metrics;
- Conduct market research in collaboration with the Brand Marketing team to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning as well as produce comprehensive forecasts;
- Inform other departments of upcoming features/roadmaps;
- Focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its markets.
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management;
- Excellent track record of driving growth and meaningful engagement;
- A proven track record of app releases on major platforms (IOS, Android, Web, …);
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing.
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Tableau, App Annie, FireBase and Google Analytics;
- Interest in the music industry is a real plus;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
What you are good at
- Mix of creative and analytical thinking;
- Analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly;
- Well-honed leadership skills;
- A data-driven mind, the ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands;
- Great communication skills and the ability for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner;
- Flourishing with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals;
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and a fast-paced environment;
- Good at time management and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.