We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Ontario Creative & Production Hub as the Sudbury Producer. The successful applicant will work in our Sudbury operation with Rewind 103.9 and Hot 93.5, and also contribute and coordinate with our stations in Ottawa and Toronto.
- You will create radio commercials, station promotional announcements and imaging that insist people pay attention.
- You will select appropriate voice, music, sound effects, or on-air content.
- You will coach voice talent, including clients, on a daily basis for commercial production.
- You will ensure all material airs as instructed.
- You will network and collaborate with a provincial team of writers and producers.
- You will work with a variety of stakeholders to understand our clients’ unique marketing strategies and expectations.
- College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of industry software, Adobe Audition and Wide Orbit, is an asset
- Must have a strong understanding of what makes radio messages effective
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, able to examine things from multiple and unusual perspectives
- Highly organized, able to follow directions, able to multi-task and be detail oriented
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send us your resume to:
Director of Client Services, Stingray Ottawa
Submissions deadline: Friday February 22, 2019
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.