We’re looking for a producer to join our creative team! We’re busy! With studios in St. John’s, Clarenville, Gander, and Corner Brook, our writers and producers interact with members of our on-air and sales teams across the province every day. From festivals in the farthest reaches to commerce in the largest hubs, if it’s happening in our province, the St. John’s creative team has the inside scoop!
Here’s what we’ll need you to do:
- Bring scripts to life with exceptional production and voice coaching skills.
- Have a profound love of sound effects.
- Work closely with the creative team.
- Voice and edit radio copy.
- Record clients and announcers.
- Edit audio under tight deadlines with Adobe Audition.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume & demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: July 28th, 2019
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.