Mix 94.1 and Z97.9 are looking for our next promotions superstars! As a part-time member of the promotions team, you will represent the stations at various events, concerts, movie premieres, sales remotes and trade shows.
Reporting to the Promotions Coordinator, team members will be motivated, responsible, and energetic and must be able to work independently and as part of a team, while representing each of the radio station brands – while having fun!
- Bring a ‘Hollywood’ feel to stations on-location events, including audio/video displays, promotional tents, banners, backdrops.
- Be creative and quick thinking; an opportunity for new ideas can arise at any moment’s notice.
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic brand ambassadors for the stations by actively engaging listeners and clients.
- Work closely with the promotions team to build and maintain great relationships and to develop, as a team, an effective street level presence at all events.
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects and broadcast equipment at client remotes and events.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles.
- Perform MC duties as required.
- Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
- Provide detailed event wrap reports and ideas on ‘how could we make it better’.
- Taking responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution for all events.
- A valid Nova Scotia driver’s license and clean driving abstract is mandatory.
- Graduate or current student of broadcasting, media, public relations or marketing program is considered an asset.
- Detail oriented: attention to detail is essential!
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (i.e. You know how to clearly communicate with and engage the social media audience in 140 characters or less!)
- Availability including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision.
- Must be willing get your hands dirty and handle occasional lifting, while treating equipment with respect and care.
- Understand the importance of representing the Mix 94.1 and Z97.9 brands in a professional manner at all events.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
Stingray values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity – please complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
And then send your resume to Ann MacGregor, Promotions Coordinator at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.