Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a smart, curious and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Network Administrator to join our IT team. You will have the chance to work on various multimedia projects and with cutting edge technologies. You will manage the Network infrastructure of our company and will be responsible for maintaining it. You will also be responsible to diagnose and solve technical and software problems, to ensure that the network infrastructure is working properly. This position reports to the IT Manager
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for various networks environments;
- Support and maintain systems on a 24/7 rotation;
- Actively participate in the analysis and design of the network architecture;
- Work closely with the entire Infrastructure team and software developers.
Who You are
- Expert with network equipment and concepts (Cisco, Juniper);
- Experienced with of IT infrastructure monitoring concepts;
- Experienced with IT environments in the cloud (AWS) ;
- Experienced in programming Python, Bash, Ruby, etc. ;
- Knowledgeable of Virtualization Technologies;
- Knowledgeable of Linux and "open source" environment ;
- Thorough and responsible for his actions ;
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated.
What You’re Good At
- Communicating (English and French) ;
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly ;
- Analyzing and solving problems.
Stingray is located in Old Montreal just steps away from the Old Port of Montreal and the Lachine Canal bike path. We are a young and dynamic company that offers a flexible and friendly environment. If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.