Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Stingray Business is seeking a high energy, innovative, and self-driven Music Designer to work with our clients and design music packages that suit their brand vision.
What you’ll do
- Meet with Stingray Business prospective and current clients in order to discuss their content programming needs and to analyze and understand their brand strategy;
- Report to the Content Manager and work closely with the Sales and Premier Service Management teams in order to ensure the client’s best interests are being upheld;
- Develop and generate carefully curated music design proposals to prospective as well as current Stingray Business clients;
- Work towards the client’s needs constantly and consistently in order to achieve an optimal satisfaction rate: be aware and understand the concerns and needs of the client;
- Maintain relationships with current clients. Follow up with national clients without prompting in order to ensure satisfaction on an ongoing basis;
- Source, ingest, and add metadata attributes to new songs imported into the database;
- Track current and upcoming update tickets and abide by strict deadlines;
- Participate in all aspects of music programming including custom programming, dayparting, and content cleanliness, in order to maintain quality control.
What we are looking for
- An extremely strong knowledge of current music trends and profiles;
- 2-4 years’ experience in content programming, music design, and/or the music industry as a whole;
- Ability to compile and present comprehensive and visually appealing proposals to clients;
- Bilingual (Strong English);
- Capability to build strong relationships with clients;
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) knowledge.
What you are good at
- Creativity and innovation;
- Adaptive and flexible;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Team player;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.