Your creative instincts, tech-savvy, and an eagle eye for detail are all part of your DNA. Not to mention your wizard-level knowledge of the Adobe Suite—most notably After Effects, which you could totally use in your sleep.
You have a track record of producing nuanced and riveting motion graphics that demonstrate your artistry and imagination. Your work ethic and collaborative approach are as praiseworthy as your portfolio. And your innate curiosity drives you to perfect your craft every single day.
Also, you happen to have a thing for music. And free breakfasts. And Happy Hour Fridays. And a whole bunch of other perks.
Sounds about right? Good. Keep reading.
What You'll Do
- Create eye-catching motion graphics for TV, web, social media, and live on-site promos
- Work hand in hand with the Art Director to make stunning graphics come to life
- Participate in the branding process of channels, platforms, and products
- Develop brand identities and graphic charts in collaboration with the design team
- Create animation templates and contribute to station packages
- Be the go-to for all things mograph, post-prod animations, and VFX
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Solid experience in motion graphics and design
- Mastery of After Effects, and the Adobe Creative Suite in general
- Sharp and creative eye for design, composition, and fluidity of movement
- Unquenchable thirst for knowledge about motion design tech and relevant tools
- Ability to work fast and well under pressure
- Self-motivation to grow and learn
- Proficiency in both English and French
A FEW PERKS
- An awesome team
- Great benefits
- Stock purchase plan for employees
- Free breakfast
- Budget-priced lunches made fresh on-site every day
- Free yoga classes
- Gym membership discount
- Live performances of artists in the office
- Happy Hour Fridays
Sound like your cup of tea? Go ahead and apply while we put the water to boil.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org