K96.3 in Kelowna has a rare opportunity for someone to join our Morning Show team. We’re looking for someone who can live, breathe, and love the Okanagan Valley. You must also be someone who recognizes the effort needed to bring “it” each and every day.
This is an incredible opportunity in a dream location! Kelowna is located along the beautiful shores of the Okanagan Lake surrounded by some of the best golf courses in Canada. Let’s put it this way…it’s where all the hockey players come when their season is over. If you love the outdoors this area is also perfect for you with hiking and mountain biking trails right in your backyard.
Interested? Then here’s what you need to be able to do:
- Help put together a show geared towards males 25-54 that’s relevant and entertaining.
- Have the smarts and maturity to cover all topics: the good, the bad, the ugly, the political, the humorous, the insane, the emotional.
- Have a solid knowledge of the classic rock format and the demographic.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of creativity.
- Commercial voice over and voice tracking shifts as required.
- Be committed to charitable work, public appearances, and community involvement.
- Attend and participate in meetings and creative brainstorms.
- Take responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution of duties as directed.
- Highly energetic, outgoing, and eager to work with an already strong Morning Show.
- Previous on-air experience.
- Detail oriented: attention to detail and self-organization is essential.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision.
- A valid full driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: May 24th, 2019.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.