Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a self-reliant, efficient manager looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking for a lead software developer to join our mobile development team. This position reports to the chief architect.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage a team of programmers
- Participate in the elaboration of different mobile applications
- Estimate the required time to develop features and projects
- Develop in different frameworks and technologies: C#, Xamarin, Jenkins, Android, iOS, etc
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Experience as a team lead
- Strong leadership
- Exceptional programming skills
- Strong knowledge of O-O concepts, design patterns and continuous integration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
What you are good at
- Leading a team of developer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization and planning
- Being autonomous and dynamic
- Able to deal with multiple projects at the same time
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.