Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a self-reliant, efficient manager looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking for a lead programmer to join our development team. This position reports to the chief architect.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage a small team of programmers
- Participate in the elaboration of different web applications and web sites
- Estimate the required time to develop features and projects
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in development
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead
- Strong leadership
- Exceptional programming skills
- Strong knowledge of O-O concepts, design patterns and continuous integration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
What you are good at
- Leading a small team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization and planning
- Being autonomous and dynamic
- Able to deal with multiple projects at the same time
- Jump in existing projects rapidly
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.