Junior Full-Stack Developer
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music and digital solutions lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for a Junior Full-Stack Developer to join our development team in Toronto. Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate is passionate about innovative solutions and delivering exceptional service to our clients!
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various software platforms
- Working along-side other developers and designers to meet any required deadlines
- Enhances our existing software and create new features and products for our clients
- Collaborate with support team to identify and resolve any issues
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- 2+ years of experience in a related field;
- Expert knowledge in the following development languages - JS, PHP, HTML;
- Nice to haves: Digital video, history using ticket systems, network and general IT knowledge
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines ;
- Analyzing and being detail oriented ;
- Organization and planning ;
- Teamwork ;
- Being autonomous and dynamic.
- Have a triple-A rated attitude and energetic
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Insurance (dental, vision, medical, etc.)
- A virtual health care
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org (to adapt depending of your department).
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.