Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Stingray Business is an important national provider of sensorial marketing solutions for commercial environments and is a member of the Stingray Group Inc.
We are currently seeking a Collection Analyst with demonstrated collection and customer service experience to join our collection team. Their role is to collect payment for our outstanding accounts receivable through effective credit and collection methods.
What you’ll do
- Obtain payments on a timely basis for outstanding transactions via direct contact with clients;
- Contact customers regarding unpaid invoices, unauthorized deductions and reconciliation issues. Ensure repeated follow up to achieve resolution;
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills to build relationships in order to establish and maintain good long-term customer relationships;
- Bring a “best practices” mindset to collection techniques and procedures;
- Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts and escalate accounts according to collection policies and procedures. Recommend accounts to be placed for 3rd party collection.
What we are looking for
- DEC/AEP in accounting or administrative degree at collegial level;
- At least 1-3 years of collection experience with a track record of success;
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite of software and ERP systems (Great Plains an asset);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
What you are good at
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work productively while working independently;
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and fast paced industry environment generating high volume of transactions to collect.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.