Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you have a minimum of three years of experience in Sales, are a self-motivated and autonomous person with excellent negotiation skills, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to support our Sales team in Canada and the US. You will work in closely with our Accounts Executives on strategic accounts, to seek franchise licenses, update and leverage the list of leads and generate pipeline through the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities. You will make a large volume of phone calls and will work mainly by telephone and by e-mail.
What You’ll Do
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in Stingray Business on new business accounts by means of qualified leads and appointments;
- Be involved in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with the sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists and other sources of prospects;
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting;
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness;
- Provide support and be a common point of contact for prospects and the direct sales team;
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospects and customers’ requirements during the qualification process;
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including websites, marketing events, social medias, incoming calls and work closely with the sales team to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system;
- Find and qualify upsell opportunities;
- Align your activities with our revenue targets for qualified sales;
What we need - Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, ideally in a role-related environment (Music / Digital Signage);
- Experienced in contacting small to large organizations with complex decision-making structure;
- Experienced in SalesForce.com with a demonstrated ability to use the CRM as your primary contact management system;
- Demonstrated track record of working independently in an environment which tracks and monitors daily activity;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (Strong English and French);
- Skilled with computers (Windows, Outlook, networks, collaborative tools, etc.);
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.