Human Resources Coordinator
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Human Resources team. This position reports to the Vice President, Human Resources. The Human Resources Coordinator will play a supporting role on all administrative and operational tasks of the human resources team.
What you’ll do
- Support recruitment activities (job postings, selection of CVs, preselection and follow-up of applications, taking references, etc.);
- Respond to employee questions on any type of HR topics (benefits, policies, programs, etc.);
- Plan and coordinate the integration of new employees (equipment, reception, orientation sessions, etc.);
- Create employee records and update organizational charts and various data in databases and tools;
- Produce various reports (mainly on Excel) in order to meet specific needs;
- Provide the necessary support to HR team members in various HR processes and activities (e.g. performance appraisal, employee survey, etc.);
- Write employment letters, contracts, internal memos, annual salary increase letters, confirmation of employment, etc.;
- Translate documents and memos and prepare Powerpoint presentations;
- Support team members in the preparation and organization of events related to their field of activity;
- Participate in the company's social committee;
- Perform other related tasks and / or any other type of upcoming or ongoing projects.
What we are looking for
- Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration;
- 2 to 3 years in a similar role or any other relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite mainly Excel;
- Recruitment experience (asset);
- Experience with Payroll system / Human Resources Management System (asset);
- Excellent communication skills, in French and in English (spoken and written);
- Recognized for his strong sense of customer service;
- Tolerance to ambiguity and ability to manage stress well in a fast-paced environment;
What you are good at
- Excellent sense of organization, rigor and attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze and optimize processes;
- Team spirit and collaboration;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.